- These terms and conditions (together with the information and policies contained in the "Customer Service" pages on the website and any other documents referred in these terms and conditions) ("Terms and Conditions") set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our website http://www.carnabyfair.com, any of its sub-domains and any other websites operated by us or on our behalf and any mobile device application or desktop application developed by us or on our behalf (together, the "Websites" and “Website” being a reference to any one of them) and the other services that we provide (the "Services").
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the Services. Please note that by using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the Website immediately. If you continue to use the Website or if you order products, we will take this as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Where do we deliver to?
- We do domestic delivery within Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong deliveries include Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories. Sadly, we cannot deliver to Discovery Bay, Ma Wan or Island Districts. (We are working towards that though!)
- We do international delivery to Asia Pacific, Australia, North America, and Europe with delivery lead times and delivery charges.
- How long does each delivery take?
- Domestic delivery would require between 3-5 business days from the day you place an order. International delivery would require between 7-13 business days.
- How much does it cost to deliver?
- We charge a flat rate of $30HKD for every domestic order below $450HKD, you may enjoy FREE delivery for any order over $450! The international delivery varies from $50 -$80HKD depending on the country and delivery lead times.
Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays and busy periods.
- Each delivery is limited to a maximum of 10 (20x25x25) boxes, with each box not over 5kg of weight. For above 10 cases, Carnaby Fair has the right to charge an additional delivery fee of HKD$20 per case.
- We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You shall accept the products yourself (except where you have specifically instructed us to leave your delivery outside the door or at the concourse – missing delivery under such circumstances shall be at your own risk) when the products are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- You will become the owner of the product(s) you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once product(s) has been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- What payment methods do we accept?
- We accept payment by credit card (VISA / MasterCard / AMERICAN EXPRESS / JCB) & Paypal.
- Any use of fraudulent chargebacks simply to get free merchandise is not only strictly prohibited, but also criminal fraud, and will be dealt with by reporting such chargebacks to your local police department and a credit bureau, as well as referring the matter to a court of competent jurisdiction.
- An email confirmation will be sent once payment has been received. Once the order has been confirmed, the item(s) will be processed, packed and shipped out and as such, it will not be possible to cancel your order. In the event that you opt to cancel the order after delivery, you agree that the associated delivery charges will be deducted from your payment before making any refund by us.
- Once your order has been dispatched, shipping confirmation email will be sent. Please keep this email as a reference as it will also include your order tracking number, carrier, and instructions on how to track your package.
(Prices are subject to change without prior notice.)
- While we endeavour to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information, occasionally ordered items may not be available as listed.
- In the case that part of your order is unavailable or out of stock, the item(s) will be canceled from the order with notification and where applicable, a refund shall be applied for the cost of the regarding item(s).
All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. If you purchased your order by credit card, please allow up to 3-4 weeks for the refund to process. The refund will appear on your next statement after your bank processes the refund.
- There is something wrong with my order, what should I do?
- We accept returns for up to 30 days from receiving your order. If you wish to return your item(s), please firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for your request. We will review your request and once authorized, we will send you a case number, and a Return/Exchange form. Please ensure to include your order number and case number on the Return/Exchange form. We will NOT accept any return packages sent without this information.
- Are any of your items incorrect, missing, or defective?
- Please ensures all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of pending payment verifications or customs clearance.
- It is the responsibility of you to inform Carnaby Fair immediately of any change to your delivery address or preferred delivery time slot after placing an order.
- Please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order if you received merchandise that is incorrect, missing, and/or defective. Please include your order number, photographs of the item(s) and all related references upon receiving your package. We will do our very best to resolve your case as soon as possible.
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 15 days from receiving your order.
- All incorrect and/or defective items must be reported to us within 15 days from receiving your order.
- All returns and exchanges must include the Return/Exchange form provided by our customer service team.
- All return shipping fees and other miscellaneous fees are the responsibility of the customer. We will not pay for or refund these fees.
- Return packages are the customer's responsibility until they are received by us. It is recommended that you take necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning your package.
- Returned item(s) must be in new/original and resalable condition with all tags and original packaging attached. Tags must not be removed, cut or damaged. Returned item(s) must remain unworn and in the original condition in which they left Carnaby Fair.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return or exchange. See full list of final sale items below.
- Returns and exchanges will be evaluated and processed upon receiving of the item(s).
- Processing returns may take up to 21 business days upon receiving of the item(s).
- All returns will be refunded to your original form of payment.
- Upon dispute, Carnaby Fair reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
- Final Sale Items are not eligible for return or exchange.
When you browse www.carnabyfair.com, the company will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. For your information, Cookies are computer files which will be stored in web surfer’s computer for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analysing web surfers’ viewer habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a web site and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website. You have a choice not to accept the Cookies, but to do so you may be unable to utilize or activate certain available functions on our site
By using our website, visitors agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to the visitors local currency.