Delivery & Shipping
DELIVERY WITHIN HONG KONG AND TAIWAN
- We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over £50 before using promotion code. For orders under £50 before using a promotion code, a delivery charge of £8 per each order shall apply.
- For delivery address without elevators, we offer service up to 8th floor.
- Delivery services shall delay when typhoon signal, a red or black rainstorm warning is hoisted; or such other weather conditions whereby delivery is considered unsafe. In this event, you will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We do not make deliveries to the following areas: (1) Outlying islands, (2) Ma Wan & Discovery Bay, (3) Restricted districts and areas that vans cannot access.
- Asia Pacific, Australia, North America, United Kingdom, and Europe are our current delivery destinations, with delivery lead times and delivery charges.
- If your country does not appear on this list, or the Product you wish to order is not eligible for international delivery, an alternative service may be available via our specialist export team.
- The Website will confirm our charge to deliver your products to an international address before you place your order for the international delivery service.
- Delivery lead times to international addresses will vary according to the destination but we will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that all Products will be delivered within 30 days from the conclusion of the contract with us.
- In the event that your order has been despatched by us (as confirmed in the despatch confirmation e-mail) but has not arrived within the estimated delivery time range, please contact our customer services team on the contact details above.
IMPORT DUTY, TAX PAYMENT AND CUSTOMS
- Products delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duty, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities. The recipient of your order is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the Products, and will be required to pay any additional charges for international delivery, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that may be levied outside the EU.
- The recipient of the Products, not the person placing the order, will typically receive a separate request for payment of these charges when the goods arrive in the country of destination. If you’re ordering Products to be delivered to someone else, please ensure they’re aware that they’ll be responsible for these additional charges.
- Please note that in some countries, such as the USA and Canada, the person ordering Products may receive a request for payment of these charges, in which case you will be responsible for paying these additional charges. Payment by you or the recipient (as applicable) must be received by the relevant customs authority before delivery of the Products will be made.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we are unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We advise that you check any customs formalities and the import charges applicable in any Non-EU Country before ordering Products to be delivered there. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with information which we hold which relates to the Product or order which you may need in order to arrange customs clearance.
- You (or the recipient of the Products if different) will be the importer for all international deliveries of the Products. Therefore, before placing an order, it’s your responsibility to check that any Products ordered comply with country, state and/or federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
- You agree that we will act on your behalf as exporter of the Products and will complete export declarations in our own name on your behalf.
- Each delivery is limited to a maximum of 10 (20x25x25) boxes, with each box not over 5kg of weight. For above 10 cases, Carnaby Fair has the right to charge an additional delivery fee of HKD$20 per case.
- We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or a third party provider. You shall accept the products yourself (except where you have specifically instructed us to leave your delivery outside the door or at the concourse – missing delivery under such circumstances shall be at your own risk) when the products are delivered to the address you give us for delivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reasons.
- It is the responsibility of you to inform Carnaby Fair immediately of any change to your delivery address or preferred delivery time slot after placing an order.
- You will become the owner of the product(s) you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once product(s) has been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.