Returns & Exchange Policy
Our Returns & Exchange Policy:
- Returns and exchanges must be made within 15 days from receiving your order.
- All incorrect and/or defective items must be reported to us within 15 days from receiving your order.
- All returns and exchanges must include the Return/Exchange form provided by our customer service team.
- All return shipping fees and other miscellaneous fees are the responsibility of the customer. We will not pay for or refund these fees.
- Return packages are the customer's responsibility until they are received by us. It is recommended that you take necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning your package.
- Returned item(s) must be in new/original and resalable condition with all tags and original packaging attached. Tags must not be removed, cut or damaged. Returned item(s) must remain unworn and in the original condition in which they left Carnaby Fair.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return or exchange. See full list of final sale items below.
- Returns and exchanges will be evaluated and processed upon receiving of the item(s).
- Processing returns may take up to 21 business days upon receiving of the item(s).
- All returns will be refunded to your original form of payment.
- Upon dispute, Carnaby Fair reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
- Final Sale Items are not eligible for return or exchange.